SERVICE & REPAIR
Meat Machine Cycles has the most complete bicycle repair shop in the San Juan Islands, and is staffed by the most qualified and experienced mechanic. Using only the best possible consumable products and keeping up to date on the latest technology allows us to offer you top quality repairs that will keep you on the road or the trail. From suspension rebuilds to flat tire changes we are ready to help you. We can even help you with an ebike that is acting up.
For rates, and current back log, or to make an appointment for service call: 360.370.5673
Emergency service is available, don’t hesitate to call.
A proper fitting bicycle is key to finding cycling bliss. Millimeters matter and the only way to achieve that level of precision is with an experienced professional. That is exactly what Meat Machine Cycles offers, the dynamic fit process that we use is proven around the world on recreational and professional cyclists alike.
Nobody is exactly the same, and your bike needs to reflect your physique, experience level, and goals. Stop in to Meat Machine Cycles to schedule a fit and start your journey to cycling bliss.
Custom Length straight gauge spokes
- All spokes are cut and threads precision formed using our Morizumi spoke machine.
- All threads are inspected to ensure perfect thread engagement leading to a better wheel built by you.
- If you need help determining the perfect length or wish to purchase spokes contact us
– Sapim Leader in silver any length – .80 each
– Sapim Leader in black, any length – 1.00
Spoke prices include Sapim polyax brass nipples.
Flat rate USPS shipping is free with orders over $30 to contiguous United States.
- Sapim brass polyax nipples – A reliable nipple that will last a lifetime with just a tiny bit of care. – Included with nipple purchase.
- Wheel Fanatyk splined alloy nipples -Their splined design ensures proper wrench engagement reducing the risk of the nipple breaking on future adjustments, and also further reduces the weight.
- A proprietary nipple wrench is also available and required
Due to recent changes in the quality of spokes from other manufacturers Meat Machine Cycles is currently only offering Sapim spokes.
To order call: 360.370.5673 or Contact